Most Viewed

Mar 12, 2007

Borrower Benefits Statistics 2007

On my quest for Making College More Affordable :) I came across a 2007 EFC Borrower Benefits Stats book - the focus is on Not-for-Profit and State-Based
Student Loan Secondary Markets.

It's quite a study, I tell you. I got to know that regarding Borrower Benefits, UHEAA offers one of the nation’s most generous student borrower benefit programs to help keep student loan borrowing costs as low as possible. I learned that in addition to FFELP loans and private loans, some of the programs North Texas Higher Education Authority, Inc. (NTHEA) offers include Donation of Complete Computer System
to winner of a drawing at the annual FASFA conference in Texas. Each student winner receives a new computer complete with all peripherals to use for college work.

and so on. Lots of valuable information - give it a click.